GG Life Sciences
The Giordano Group operates entirely within Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. Our experienced team provides structured guidance and capital raising for both public and private emerging Life Science Companies.
Our process seamlessly integrates collaboration with other Investment Banks when appropriate. The Giordano Group and Network 1 together have raised over $300 million for early-stage Life Science Companies in a mix of retail and institutional investors.
Members of the Giordano Group include investment bankers, pharma industry veterans, a neurosurgeon and experienced capital markets and business development personnel with representation on the West Coast and in Europe.
Clients are primarily drug development and medical device development companies, both public and private.
Extensive due diligence and market exposure is completed rapidly and within the timeframe of engagement commitments.
Recent Life Science Deals
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. “MBRX” $9.2M
- TapImmune, Inc. “TPIV” $10M
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical, AB “NEVPF” $8.5M
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. “PVCT” $2.5M*
- GrowBlox Sciences, Inc. “GBLX” $5M
- TurnPoint Medical Devices, Inc. (private) $750,000
- NeuroVive – “NEVPF” clinical stage drug Development Company pursuing mitochondria related diseases.
- Genprex – private clinical stage company developing combination gene replacement and immune-based therapy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Avenzoar – private preclinical drug Development Company in pancreatic cancer demonstrating ability to kill rapidly developing primary tumors and simultaneously stop metastasizing of those tumors.
- Neurosave – private device development company developing unique internally applied hypothermia technology to reduce ischemia can occur during surgery involving use of a lung/heart machine.
- 21 Med Tech – Creation and implementation of resorb able body parts/scaffolding using 3-D printing and a unique polymer.